LinkedIn Connections get Coaching on Business or Life Skills by Ter Scott!

Hello LinkedIn friends.



Image result for linkedin logoThis is an offer for those on LinkedIn only so if you aren't and want to take advantage of this you need to join LinkedIn and connect with me first. My LinkedIn address is: 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/terscott/

Here's the offer: 

I will make myself available for 10 one on one, 30-minute phone sessions. There is no obligation to move beyond this with any other coaching sessions, or purchase any products.

To qualify you must "visit my LinkedIn Profile", come here and state your name and tell me that you saw my profile and state whether you want Bricks to Clicks Marketing™ or Life and Legacy™ coaching (in the comments section below). I will randomly select 10 people after 50 LinkedIn connections reply.(I have over 1200 LinkedIn connections so I encourage you to comment now).


Discover The System That Over 18,000 Business Professionals Are Using to Get Unbelievable Results with LinkedIn!
Over 18,000+ smart business professionals use LinkedInfluence and see massive gains in their business. Linkedin is a goldmine if you know the strategies that work - no matter what your business or professional goals are! Sign up today and start seeing results immediately!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ter Scott wants to help you where you're at in life to get you from where you are to where you want to go.

You show me your LinkedIn and I'll show you mine.