If sales and coaching is your niche, look at this LinkedIn Super Connector's profile!

I found a LinkedIn profile of someone who is rocking it! Just looking at this guy's profile will blow your mind; that is if you love LinkedIn and are using it to promote what it is that you do!

Wow, want to get excited? Especially if sales and coaching is your niche? Regardless of what you do, if you are on LinkedIn you want to learn how to get the most from it, right?

Ron's Profile link is at the end of this article. 

I'm all about helping people become better at creating their LinkedIn image and more. So when I saw this profile I nearly jumped out of my skin! This guy is doing it "right" and you can learn so much just by looking at his profile.

I'm going to share Ron's LINKEDIN  PROFILE link in just a moment but I snagged your eyeballs here because in return for this awesome information, I want you to look at my profile and consider following me and what I do. 

My big thing is helping people, everyone from entrepreneurs to small to medium sized business owners to CEO s of large companies with information and coaching on these three things: 
MONEY, MARKETING and MOTIVATION! 

Those who follow me are the first to know about things like:
  1. Join me in San Diego for a 3 Day Learn Internet Marketing and Online Business event for only $97 (early bird registration pricing, regularly $300 and worth about $1,000). 
  2. And "How to Invest Like a Hilton", a 3 day event presented by one of the Hilton dynasty free, courtesy of my partners and me which is worth thousands! (Held live in 13 different dates and USA locations with attendance filling fast). 
  3. And even things like savings on absolutely "Anything with an Imprint", like this ad we published just this morning which can be used for anyone in any business to promote any message: 
So if you are still reading this and not yet a follower of Ter Scott, every minute you aren't the money you are missing.

If you aren't waking every morning with money falling on your head, you need to ask yourself why. I know why and share it with my LinkedIn contacts!

And oh, that link to an awesome Linkedin profile is at the bottom of this article. Of course, you'll need to join to view it. And while there, do a quick search for Terry (Ter) Scott and follow me. You will be so glad that you did!

Here's the link to that awesome LinkedIn profile, enjoy! (Have a sheet of paper and pen to take notes; don't copy but imitate).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LinkedIn Connections get Coaching on Business or Life Skills by Ter Scott!

Ter Scott wants to help you where you're at in life to get you from where you are to where you want to go.

You show me your LinkedIn and I'll show you mine.