Unique Uses for "Sticky Notes" Add yours and visit again...

Here’s a question for LinkedIn Leaders:

How do you use "sticky notes"; the Post It™ Notes, in your business and also for overall time management and other uses? 

I'd like our readers to be aware of the many ways. 

Image result for sticky notesOne thing that I do is that I carry them in my car so when I visit a home or business where the person is absent, I leave a short message on the door (or in the case of a business in which the contact person is not there, I'll leave a note on the material I'm leaving). 



Please list your examples below. 

Thanks. 

Ter Scott! 

Life & Legacy Coach™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LinkedIn Connections get Coaching on Business or Life Skills by Ter Scott!

Ter Scott wants to help you where you're at in life to get you from where you are to where you want to go.

You show me your LinkedIn and I'll show you mine.