Do I "Look Dumb" on LinkedIn?

I've been asked, "Can I have too many contacts on LinkedIn?" I found a few articles which you may find interesting which do a good job answering this question. (Plus 25 ways you might "look dumb" by ConstantContact).

Image result for dumb on linkedin

LinkedIn Tips: How Many Connections Is Too Many?
When it comes to LinkedIn connections, some people believe more is better, creating huge networking circles. But that approach has prompted debate, with even some people inside LinkedIn saying that's a risky strategy. Here are three good reasons to beware of having too many LinkedIn connections.

Having 500+ LinkedIn Contacts Means Nothing, Unless...

When Facebook first launched, my buddies and I spent many library “study” hours searching for and sending requests to people we knew in a race to see who could get the most connections.

I think of this every time I hear someone talking about getting to 500+ connections on LinkedIn. Having an impressive number up there is great, right?

Not exactly. And, if that’s your only goal for LinkedIn, you’re doing something wrong. READ MORE.

25 Things that Make You Look Dumb on LinkedIn

LinkedIn is one of those social networks you may feel a bit unsure about.

You might even be asking yourself, “How can this site help me grow my small business?”

LinkedIn is recognized as the professional social network. It’s a place where people in all industries can go to build relationships with their colleagues and demonstrate their experience and expertise. It’s also a place where businesses and organizations can show off their work to prospective clients, customers, and even future employees.
READ ALL 25

Hotel (and Commercial Property) Owners Get An Additional 40% Deduction 
With Cost Segregation This Year CALCULATE YOUR BENEFIT HERE –> https://propertytaxcredits.com/251784

Any other questions I can help with? Please ask in the comments and I'll do my best to follow up.

Ter Scott!
Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant


Get This Amazing $21 Waterproof Lighter FREE! 
Just Give Us Your Opinion



100% Waterproof: You can start a fire anywhere
Solid Stainless Steel: It practically indestructible
600 Degree Flame: It starts a fire FAST 
Clip On Attachment: You Can Take it Anywhere
Lifetime Guarantee: You'll Keep it Forever
Replaceable Flint: It always strikes at 3,000 Degrees

Check Availablity
Supplies are Limited


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LinkedIn Connections get Coaching on Business or Life Skills by Ter Scott!

Ter Scott wants to help you where you're at in life to get you from where you are to where you want to go.

You show me your LinkedIn and I'll show you mine.